Yup, that is what you think it is...WINE!! At the IKEA restaurant! How awesome is that? Next time I need a good, cheap meal and a glass of wine, I am heading to IKEA and after I can do some shopping. I knew I liked IKEA for a reason....wine and shopping together, there is not much more that I need!
Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
You Wouldn't See This In The States
Tonight, Jay and I went to IKEA to pick up some new storage for Arabella's playroom. It was just us since Arabella was at home with a sitter so it was almost like a date, funny right, a shopping date at IKEA! If you know anything about Jay, you know that he hates to shop and he will avoid it at all costs. So when we got into the store, he decided that he was hungry and needed to get something to eat. I rolled my eyes since I saw his needing to eat as a way of avoiding the shopping that we needed to do. Besides, it wasn't like we were going to browse the whole store, we went for a specific item and we knew what we wanted. He decided to get spinach and cheese crepes, which were very good, but as we were waiting in line to pay, I noticed this...

Yup, that is what you think it is...WINE!! At the IKEA restaurant! How awesome is that? Next time I need a good, cheap meal and a glass of wine, I am heading to IKEA and after I can do some shopping. I knew I liked IKEA for a reason....wine and shopping together, there is not much more that I need!
Yup, that is what you think it is...WINE!! At the IKEA restaurant! How awesome is that? Next time I need a good, cheap meal and a glass of wine, I am heading to IKEA and after I can do some shopping. I knew I liked IKEA for a reason....wine and shopping together, there is not much more that I need!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment