Happy early Valentine's Day my Little Bean Love Bug!
Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Love Bug For My Love Bug
This afternoon, I came across a picture that one of my friends took of her son with his new "love bug". I couldn't help but wonder where she got it since I still had not figured out what to get Arabella for Valentine's Day...and I really don't want to get her candy. So I asked and she told me that she was "suckered" into Build-A-Bear today at the mall to make this cute love bug...she did have a coupon so it wasn't too pricey, but still the smile on her son's face is priceless. I knew that I would have to go and make her one. But when Jay called to tell me that he was going out to dinner tonight with some co-workers, the opportunity for a Girl's Night Out happened. I asked Arabella if she wanted to go out to dinner with Mommy and then make a Love Bug and she agreed. So we put on our boots, hats and coats and headed to the mall for dinner and a Love Bug! Once dinner was done, she was so excited and we rushed off to Build-A-Bear. She was very excited to make a Love Bug, but was a little unsure of how everything worked. It was so cute as she watched them fill up her Love Bug with filling and then close it up. She really liked the "fluff station" where you blow air on it to fluff it up. And then she loved checking out all the outfits that you can get. We decided on the cute little red polka dot dress and red sparkly shoes, but she doesn't really know about it yet since that will be her Valentine's Day gift, so right now her Love Bug is naked except for her wings! I, like Cynthia, can't believe I was suckered into buying the Love Bug, but the smile on her face was worth it! And I am sure this won't be our last visit to Build-A-Bear...but I hope it won't be too soon since you can easily spend a fortune in the store!
Happy early Valentine's Day my Little Bean Love Bug!
Fluffing up her Love Bug!

The box is as big as her!
Happy early Valentine's Day my Little Bean Love Bug!
Labels:
Arabella,
Holidays,
Montreal,
Valentine's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment