Tasting: An old standby, made new - Steel Cut Oats with cranberries, unsweetened coconut and cacao nibs. I used to make it with dried cranberries (loaded with sugar), sweetened coconut (more sugar) and chocolate chips (sugar again). I love the new way even better than the overloaded sugar bomb of before. In case you are wondering what cacao nibs are the dried and fully fermented fatty seed of Theobroma cacao, from which cocoa solids and cocoa butter are extracted and they are the basis of chocolate - YUM!
Seeing: Bright beautiful sunshine and snow, snow and more snow!
Smelling: Candy conversation hearts that are in my Valentine's Day table centerpiece. Good thing they are not a favorite candy or I would be popping them in my mouth left and right!
Feeling: Stressed with potty training. Arabella has most of it down pat but we have been having a few hiccups here and there with pooping in the potty. I know she gets it since she hasn't had an accident with pee in ages, but the poop is becoming a whole other story. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is a quick phase she is going through! Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment