We are definitely getting more snow this year than last year and that is OK with me. I really do like the snow and I want to get out and do some skiing soon. I also think that I don't tire of the snow as easily as when I was working since I don't have to deal with the rough commutes or cleaning off the car when we have a storm. It is also nice that we have a snow removal company who cleans the driveway after the storm so we just have to do the sidewalks....not too bad of a deal if you ask me.
After the heavy shoveling was done, Arabella and Jay had fun playing in the snow. They made comfy seats in the snow and explored all over and they even made a snowman on the patio who looks in the back door. Arabella used potatoes for his eyes and mouth and a carrot for his nose, which she ate for a snack, so needless to say, his nose is a little small. Mr. Snowman is now snow covered (it is snowing again) and looks like he wants to come in and warm up! I am so happy that Arabella enjoys the snow and playing in it. It was one of my favorite things to do growing up and I still like to get out and play in it!
Arabella and Jay also had a fun new game, that I am OK with since the snow is so deep...
First you swing
Then you let go and fly through the air
And then land on the cushy snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment