Yes, he is vacuuming the garage. Now if only I could get him to vacuum the inside of the house!
Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
He Cleans
I think one of Jay's favorite things about our current house is that the garage is heated and there is a drain in the middle of the floor. The drain is perfect for when the snow, slush and ice melts off the car or for when Jay washes the salt off the car in the garage, which he does at least once a week. Having the garage heated is nice since when it is really cold out the car is a little bit warm and it is nice for Jay since he can now he can work on the cars in the middle of the winter when it is freezing out and he can be comfortable. Since the garage is really his domain, it shouldn't come as a surprise that he likes to keep it clean

Yes, he is vacuuming the garage. Now if only I could get him to vacuum the inside of the house!
Yes, he is vacuuming the garage. Now if only I could get him to vacuum the inside of the house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment