Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Playroom Re-do

I have been putting off cleaning and organizing Arabella's playroom for way too long. It took me 2 days, off and on, to complete. It was a total mess and needed to be brought under control. I had not gone through her toys since we moved and so there were toys that were broken, missing pieces and things she had outgrown. This was what I was up against:


I took everything out and cleaned the room from top to bottom. We purchased a few storage units from Ikea and I put them together by myself...I actually did a pretty good job and it didn't take too long! I am so thrilled with how they look in the room and how they pull everything together. Arabella had fun checking out the new room design and I think that she likes the new bins. They make it easier to find things and she can now help more with cleaning up her toys and books. After a few days of hard work, I am happy this project is complete and that I can now check another item off the to-do list! Now if it will only stay this organized...

No comments: