Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Monday, February 7, 2011
Bad Boo Boo
On Friday night, Arabella was playing in the basement with Jay and she ended up getting a hold of my hand weights. Needless to say, it didn't end good. She dropped on square on her big toe and the scream and crying that she was doing sent shivers down my spine. I knew she was in real pain since the last time I heard her cry like that was when she was still in the NICU in the hospital right after she was born. It made my cry and I thought about taking her to the hospital. I know, I know, maybe I was over reacting, but I couldn't stand to think how much pain she was in. Anyway, we put ice on it, got her to calm down and quickly a blood blister formed under her nail. She had a rough night of sleeping, but on Saturday she was back to normal...and I let out a huge sigh of relief. When the blister popped on Saturday, we bandaged it up and she had to have to picture of it taken. So here is the wonderful First Aid job I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment