Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
More Beach Fun
Last Friday, we enjoyed one more playgroup at the beach before we broke for Summer break. Once again, it was a beautiful day on the beach, not too sunny, but warm. It was great to relax and see all the kids enjoying themselves. They played so hard and didn't want to leave when it was time to go home...we even stayed longer than normal. I am so lucky to have found such a great group of women that I have bonded with over the past year. And Arabella has such a great group of friends that I hope she will be friends with for a very long time. We are looking forward to spending a great Summer with great friends and more time at the beach!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment