Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Allergy Season

I have seasonal allergies, but this year they have been worse than normal. So bad, that a few times I have woken up in the middle of the night with itchy eyes that needed eye drops! They have even been affecting Jay, which is a big deal since he was tested for allergies and the only thing he is allergic to are cats, rabbits and horses. His allergies were so bad one night that his eyes swelled shut and he had to make a trip to the clinic the next morning. I never actually believed that your allergies change, but after seeing Jay's reaction to them this year, I believe it. I that that by now allergy season would be over, but not so. Just check out the pollen or what ever all this white is in our garden (and everywhere)...

All this white just floats in the air and even got into the car, Arabella thougt it was a snow flake! It is ever present just like the yellow-green pollen that gets all over everything! Until it stops, which I hope is soon, I will be keeping eye drops and allergy pills on hand!

No comments: