Saturday, June 25, 2011

Princess Allyson Turns 3

Yesterday, one of Arabella's best friends had a birthday! We attended Princess Allyson's 3rd Birthday, and despite the very rainy weather, we had a blast running around and going "crazy" at Petit Gym. All the girls were dressed in their princess outfits - it was so sweet to see them one minute being monkey's on the equipment to then dancing around in their dresses. The boys also had a great time! There was good food, great friends, an amazing Ariel cake (done by Carrie) and lots of presents! If this party didn't brighten up our rainy day, then nothing would have! Happy Birthday Princess Allyson - we are so happy to be part of your special day.
"Come on Dad, let's get this car rolling"!
Giving Cynthia a BIG Hello hug!
Even the little ones got dressed up...priceless!
I can still do flips on the bar in my princess wear!
Face painting
Linda and I taking pics of each other at the same time...see we can be silly!
Even I can wear a princess crown!
The birthday princess - Allyson!
Carrie did an amazing job on the Ariel cake!
Cynthia, Carrie & I also wanted our faces painted!
They love to bounce on the air track!
Look at that height!
June and I hamming it up!
Swinging from the high bar!
Giving Allyson her present...which led to the next picture...
Meltdown #1 - She wanted the butterfly Barbie that was part of the present we gave to Allyson...she has almost the exact same one at home...but wanted "THAT ONE"!! She then calmed down and went to play some more....but it didn't last too long...Meltdown #2 was on it's way....
Meltdown #2...I guess it was just a sign that she had too much fun....is that possible???

No comments: