Sunday, June 12, 2011

1st Haircut

Yesterday, Arabella and I went to the salon and got haircuts! Mine was very overdue and I love the new do. However, our trip was a little bittersweet since it was Arabella's 1st haircut EVER! She made me go first and she watched and loved it. When it was her turn, she was so excited. She got to sit up high and wear a special cape. You should have seen the smile on her face - she was grinning from ear to ear. I was so worried that they would cut off all of her beautiful curls, but the stylist listened and just did a trim. I was a little teary and I kept picking up the little locks of her hair that I could catch before they feel to the floor - I had to keep a few, I am sentimental like that. When she was done, she was so excited to show dad! Her hair is still beautiful and we won't have to fight with the tangles at the ends anymore! Yippee for both of us!






Next up...mom and Arabella pedicures and manicures!

No comments: