Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pretty Princess

Last Saturday we were going to a pool party at one of Jay's co-workers' house, and as soon as I said the word party, Arabella immediately asked to wear a princess dress. It was a warm day and I was trying everything to get her to wear a cute sundress. I kept telling her that they were all princess dresses, but of course, she picked the dress that I had been saving for her professional pics later this month. No matter what dress I picked out, she kept going back to the one I was saving and come hell or high water, she was going to wear it! As soon as it was on, she started twirling and dancing around - it was hard to get a clear picture of her since she wouldn't sit still. It was so adorable and she was so happy!

No comments: