Saturday, June 25, 2011

Martha Moment

I am liking the title of my post the other day on the brownie pops I made - Martha Moment - so I think will start using that as the title of some of my food/recipe/craft entries - what do you think??

Anyway, I had another Martha Moment the other day, when Laura asked me to make some of the brownie pops that I made for the D&B for Allyson's party. I was happy to help out since they were so easy the first time around. However, this time I modified them and made them a little smaller since I was going to need to make about 40 of them. I also made them into more of a round shape, which was easy since I used a baking mold. Once they had finished baking and cooling, I dipped them in melted white chocolate and then sprinkled them with a special blend of "Princess Sprinkles". OK, so it wasn't really that special - just white, pink and purple sprinkles mixed together - pretty simple. Once that was done, I put them on a pink platter lined with wax paper and let them dry.



They were a hit and I am sure I will be making them again soon!

No comments: