Yup, that is right, another car and another BMW...just look at that smile, he was so excited! (Kind of like when I found my Rachel Roy heels!)
Here it is, the BMW 745i Individual being unloaded off the truck from Toronto!
It was delivered on a Friday night and the next morning when I woke up, Jay was no where to be found...so I finally looked out side and sure enough, he was sitting in the car - just like a kid in a candy store. He told me he woke up at 5:30 and couldn't go back to sleep since he was so excited about it. Arabella has been allowed to sit in the driver's seat!
He is so serious about his cars that he has a special lap top with BMW software on it that can "talk to the car"!
The day after it was delivered...still basking in the new car glow.
When I can't find him, I only have to go to the garage and there he is!
So this makes 3 personal cars at our house (plus the company car). I did make a request, that if he is going to go and purchase another BMW that we get something fun, like the 6 convertible, so at least I could have fund driving it! His newest toy has caused a little bit of tension in our house, since he went out and purchased it without any input from me, but I have gotten over it. He likes his toys as I like mine...so I think I get a pass on my next few purchase, don't you think???
No comments:
Post a Comment