Back in October, I pull together a bunch of fall/winter clothes that Arabella and Max had outgrown. It was a lot of work to do so, but totally worth it. And I just dropped off my second round of clothes for spring/summer. Again, I waited until the last minute to get things in order...I am such a procrastinator...but I got it done. Everything was hung, pressed, tagged and ready for me to drop off last Saturday. It makes me sad to see some of these clothes go, Jay on the other hand, loves that I am cleaning out. I am trying to not be attached to them, after all they are just clothing. I think it is hard because it really hits you that they are going up so very fast. Anyway, I hope that I make a decent amount of money again. With my volunteering that I am doing at the sale, I get to shop the pre-sale - which will be fun...I am looking to score some great deals on some boutique pieces (I want to do family photos this spring, and I'd like Max and Arabella to have something that matches!) Anyway, here are some pics of everything that will hopefully be sold and make me some money! I figure if I break even between what I sell and what I buy, then I am good.
No comments:
Post a Comment