Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Keeping Busy As A Bee

Sometimes the days drag by. But more often, they are flying past. Jay traveled a lot in January and February is pretty much the same. I try to keep Arabella and Max busy, especially when he is out of town.

We do craft projects, actually I did this one when I probably should have been doing something else:


We planted and watched a Amaryllis grow:




Arabella and I have enjoyed trying out new green smoothie recipes, so yummy!



Arabella had a pj day at school! She is totally into Sophia the 1st and was excited to be able to wear the new pj's that Auntie Lori got her for Christmas!


We enjoyed the sunny and warm weather. And yes, Arabella was barefoot and wearing a tank top in February!




Arabella had a fun Valentine's Day party/play date with a few of her cheer team friends. They had a blast playing outside - they were playing in her small pool in water - yes, last weekend it was that warm!




Arabella and Jay went to another Lowes Build & Grow clinic. She was so excited to make this love note holder.


And finally, Max continues to practice giving me a heart attack with his climbing and trampoline skills!

No comments: