For the most part, Arabella and Max get along great. Every so often she gets mad at him or he doesn't want to be carried around by him and then crying ensues. I can't remember exactly what he did, but I think it had something to do with destroying her Princess Palace Pets set up, but she was furious! I mean really mad. She wanted Max to go in a time out and she didn't want anything to do with him. Even after he tried to hug her and apologize in his own way, she wasn't having it. She she wrote this note and put it on his door:
It says "apology not accepted, Arabella is mad".
I got a huge kick out of it because this is something that Michael and I used to do. I remember coming home from school and finding notes like this on my bedroom door. I think I even have a few that I have kept.
I am glad she took her anger out on a piece of paper and I know she felt better after getting her feelings out. I can only imagine what future notes are going to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment