Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday's Thoughts

Hearing: Arabella talking to herself as she plays downstairs, it is the cutest thing ever!

Tasting: Actually, craving a spiced pumpkin latte from Starbucks - wonder if they have them up here in Canada???

Seeing: Lists of things that I need to get accomplished this Fall.

Smelling: The lemon poppy seed cupcakes that Arabella and I made this morning as they cool and wait to be frosted.

Feeling: Excited to see some other awesome moms tonight at the Wee Wiggles Moms Night Out!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

This is the cutest thing EVER!

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to call you and somehow wandered over here to your blog instead! That is TOO funny that you're craving pumpkin spice coffee. I was just telling my co-worker about how this is a huge fall thing in New England and how I've been jonesing for one, too...