Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Four years ago, I was nervous, excited and thrilled that my childhood dream was coming true. I was going to get married. It was a perfect day for a wedding - warm and brilliantly sunny with a perfect blue sky - the last day of September was hanging onto Summer while hinting at Fall as the trees were just starting to show their beautiful, rich colors. Everything was perfect and the day went off without a hitch! Now, here we are 4 years later and Jay and I have made a life and family together. Now, everything is not always as perfect as our wedding day, but nothing is every easy right? A marriage is something that requires constant hard work and love between two people. We have had great times and adventures, with many more to come and the most important event (at least to me), the birth of beautiful Arabella! So on this day, I just want to thank you Jay, for being a great husband (and dad). Happy Anniversary, I love you!


I remember how nervous I was walking down those stairs, and you can see it in my face!



We made it! And I bet Jay is thankful that the planning is over and he can now not have to say "Sure, whatever you want" anymore!

My perfect flowers!

And the icing on the cake was our cake! So delish and we still get compliments on it!

No comments: