Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Skating Lessons
Today, Arabella had her first ice skating lesson. It is a parent and tot class and I went on the ice with her today since Jay doesn't have ice skates. Not only did Arabella do great, but I didn't fall and bust my butt! She was very excited to get out on the ice when we arrived at the arena and after getting her skates and helmet on, we headed out. I was amazed at how well she did, even when she slipped and fell down, she still got back up and was a good sport throughout the 1/2 hour class. I have a feel that she is going to do great over the next 10 weeks and she will be having a fun time doing so!



Labels:
Arabella,
ice skating,
Montreal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment