The cold ride out to the patch! Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Monday, October 25, 2010
Pumpkin Picking
Yesterday, we braved the cold and headed to the pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins. I figured we had better go this weekend since Halloween is coming up and I was afraid if we waited until this weekend, there would be no good pumpkins left. It was freezing cold, and I really mean that, it was so cold you could see your breath!! Never, in all the times I have gone pumpkin picking have I seen my breath! I was sure happy that I bundled Arabella and I up. I only wish I had long johns on!
The cold ride out to the patch!
Nonetheless, we had a fun tractor ride out to the pumpkins and as soon as we were off the tractor, Arabella took off for the pumpkins! There were a lot to choose from and it was nice that most of the vines had been cleared. Usually we are tripping all over them and you have to remember to bring something to cut the vines with. We were able to pick out a few good sized ones and then 2 smaller ones. Arabella was very excited to pick out our pumpkins for us. And today when we got home from errands and such, she had to go out and check on the pumpkins! It was so adorable.
The cold ride out to the patch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow the pumpkins even look cold :) great pics
Post a Comment