Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Monday, September 13, 2010
Dog Days of Summer
It feels like it has been forever since I blogged, but I guess that is what happens when you travel and are having too much fun to check email, Facebook or your blog! So I should start with our last "Summer" Wee Wiggles outing. I say it is our last Summer one since it has been a little cool here and I am not sure that we will get the Indian Summers that we are used to back in the States. On the last day of August, we spent the late morning at a Splash Pad in a park off the island and Arabella had so much fun! It was a very warm day and this was just what we needed to cool down and for her to take a good nap so that I could finish up packing for our road trip.


Labels:
Arabella,
Montreal,
Summer,
wee wiggles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment