Yesterday, we headed to Old Montreal to see the tall ships that were docked in the Port. I read about it online and thought that it would be fun to take Arabella to see them and the weather was perfect. I also read that it was free to get on the ships, but no such luck. There was a fee involved, not sure how much since the line was over an hour long to purchase your tickets and then you had to wait in line for another hour just to get on the ships. So instead, we looked at them from afar and walked around enjoying the late Summer (yes, it is still Summer) weather. Arabella even had a caramel apple and then we enjoyed a nice lunch outside. It was the perfect recipe for fun!





This picture is of the masts in the distance, I was surprised at how tall they were and I thought it looked pretty cool to see them towering over the trees.
Sorry for not having more pictures, I forgot to charge the camera battery again...I promise I will work on not letting the battery run out!
No comments:
Post a Comment