Monday, September 20, 2010

Future Ice Princess

One of the things that Arabella loved to do last winter was watch the older kids play hockey at the rink in the neighborhood park. She also loved to watch it on TV. When we received the town newsletter with all of the programs that they offer, I asked her if she wanted to do skating lessons and she said yes. So when we were in Connecticut, I made a trip to Play It Again Sports and got her the necessary equipment so that she could start skating lessons. She was so excited to try on the ice skates in the store and was even more excited to show Jay all of her equipment when we got home. Her lessons start in 2 weeks and I will be taking the class with her which may prove comical since I have not been on ice skates in almost 10 years! Hopefully her enthusiasm for the sport carries through her lessons. Stay tuned.





1 comment:

Lori said...

How cute is that picture of her...omg I love it!! Go Arabella and good luck Shana with the skating...