Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Visiting The Dentist
Today, Arabella had her first dentist appointment. She did great! She smiled the whole time and even wanted to sit in the chair by herself. Her teeth are looking good, she has 20 teeth in and the dentist said "She has Beautiful Teeth". He also said that I must have had a good diet when I was pregnant with her because the proof is in the pudding (gotta love that line) and he could tell by just looking at her teeth. I guess that was one thing I was anal about when I was pregnant with her, eating well. I tried to eat as much natural and organic fruits, veggies and other nutritious food and stay away from the junk (I cheated every once in a while). I guess the red, orange and yellow bell peppers I craved and ate every day did do some good! One thing that we need to start to work on is getting rid of her didgy a/k/a pacifier. Right now it is not causing any damage to her palate, but it could and then she will have issues later on. We are trying to only give it to her at nap time and bed time, where it usually falls out, but sometimes she finds one around the house or in my purse and she just pops it in her mouth. Arabella, you did great! Mommy is so proud of you...now if only we can keep you unafraid of the dentist so you don't have nerves like I do when I visit the dentist!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for Arabella!!
Post a Comment