While they cooked, she colored in her playroom, in her princess dress no less. (Just another little obsession that she has this week, it was supposed to be her Halloween costume, but she has been wearing it out and I think it might be getting a little to small for her, so I think she is going to have to be something else for Halloween).
After they cooled and we got back from shopping, we frosted and decorated them. Actually, she decorated them - it was hard for me to just sit there and let her do it all by herself. But she wasn't going to allow me to help at all. She did a good job of spreading the frosting and then decorating with Halloween (I know it is early, but it is pretty cold up here) sprinkles. And I sure hope that Jay enjoys them since he will be the one eating them with her since they are not a part of my diet. They might be a little heavy in places, but she had fun and was so focused. I think she could be a mini Martha Stewart in the making!
No comments:
Post a Comment