My current list is 4 pages long. Yes, I said 4 pages. But it is that long for a good reason. Travel. Even before Arabella, I made a list of what I needed to bring whenever I traveled. I hate to forget things and it makes the process of packing that much easier. Now that we have Arabella, traveling is not so easy anymore (but we don't let that stop us from traveling) and it takes me more time to pack and make sure that we have everything that we need. And this trip is different. We are driving by car to Connecticut for Easter and then Arabella and I are flying to Florida for 15 days! So I have lists for what needs to be packed for Easter in Connecticut, me in Florida, Arabella in Florida, the car ride and the plane ride. No list for Jay, he packs for himself so if he forgets anything, I am not responsible, it is just easier that way! Whew, I think I have all the bases covered!! No need to worry about forgetting anything, right?? I even asked Jay what he would pack to see if I missed anything, nope, nothing missing.
And if I do forget to put something on the list, there will be a Target nearby, although I am not sure I am going to want to spend too much time at Target while on vacation.
1 comment:
You are too funny with your 4 page lists! But it seems to be making life easier for you, so thats a plus. I should try creating a list before vacation. I always stress out before packing, and always forget things, lol! Have fun celebrating Easter in CT and Florida. Next time you're here, you have to visit :)
Post a Comment