Thursday, March 11, 2010

Laureen's Surprise Baby Shower

On Sunday, Arabella and I attended Laureen's baby shower at First and Last Tavern on Main Street. It had been a very long time since I had been on Main Street. Things sure have changed since I was life guarding at the Y in high school there! And it appears that the changes are for the better!



Laureen was so surprised since she just thought that she and her husband were meeting Arabella, Jay (who was not even with us) and myself for brunch. We are lucky that the surprise didn't send her into labor! It was a beautiful shower and the food was great! Arabella had fun at the shower and helped Auntie Laureen open some of her gifts! it was so nice to see Laureen, her mom Sylvia and Mary (a paralegal that Laureen and I used to work with).






Arabella, Laureen and me




Arabella and Mary

Congratulations Laureen (and Mark) on the upcoming arrival of your new little one! We can't wait to meet him or her!

No comments: