Thursday, March 11, 2010

Play Date Fun

Last week, Arabella had two play dates before we took off for our Connecticut road trip.

On Tuesday, we met Emma and Lucas at Fundomundo. It was fun to see them play and it was great for me to have some adult conversation for a little while. We hope that we can meet up with Emma and Lucas again soon! I didn't get any pictures, but will next time.

On Wednesday, Arabella hosted her first play date at our house. Amelie and Arabella had fun reading, playing with her kitchen and enjoyed a snack of goldfish! They get along really well! Janet (Amelie's mom) and I enjoyed some tea in the sunshine of the playroom. We also spent some time reviewing my Smart Shopping Montreal book (this has become my shopping Bible) to see what sales and stores we are going to hit next! I think it may be the Chocolat Jean Talon sale that is coming up just in time for Easter. We have been told that this is where the Easter Bunny shops!



No comments: