Monday, March 1, 2010

1 Down 13 to Go

I completed one of my 2010 Proposals...the dreaded clothes and shoe purge. I am amazed and some of the items that I have kept for way to long. I was able to get rid of items that were too small, too big, out of style, torn, stained or that just don't interest me. It took a long time to do and I had to do it over the course of a few days. But I am happy to say that it is done. And I think that I will do it again in the fall.

This is the heap that will be donated:



I will be spending this afternoon cataloging the items for tax purposes while Arabella is napping. It sure feels nice to have some space in the drawers and closet and to be giving the items to someone who is less fortunate.

No comments: