Shrek is her new favorite movie and she saw him on the shelf. That was all it took for a cranky little girl to start chanting "Shrek, Shrek, Shrek". I have never liked the food industries maketing to kids and thought we might be able to get away from some of that now that we are in Canada. No such luck. I guess it could have been some sugar laden food item, but I still am not a fan of what I gave in. It was Shrek themed spagetti-O's. I am not a fan of canned food like that and we have been trying really hard to not give her stuff like that. It could have been worse, at least it is whole grain pasta and the ingredient list is not as long as my arm (only 11). It did however contain liquid sugar (really is that necessary) but there are no preservatives.
I was secretly hoping that she would not like it, but she loved it! And she had fun eating it and giving herself a tomato sauce mask!
1 comment:
OMG. that is SO funny! Its everywhere
Post a Comment