Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Friday, February 24, 2012
Mommy's Wellies
It has been warmer than normal here and so some of the snow we have has started to melt. I was getting sick of putting on my heavy, clunky snow boots that don't keep my feet warm (yes, a $200 pair of North Face boots that I bought 2 years ago, no longer do the trick) so I pulled out my Hunter Wellies. They were perfect for sloshing through the puddles and melting snow earlier this week, although I am not sure that they are going to work when we get the foot of snow they are forecasting for later today! I had left them out to dry and Arabella decided to try them out! She is such a Mimi-Me - Jay is in so much trouble!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment