Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Lego's
Over the weekend, I purchased Arabella her first Lego set. She picked out a very small set from what appears to be a new line just for girls call "Friends". I love how they are now marketing to both boys and girls...good for them, bad for us parents. Arabella has enough toys to last her a lifetime, but she had a really good week and I figured it was something we could do together. She was so excited and it reminded me of the bins of Lego's my brother used to have. He would play for hours with them and when I told him that Arabella now has a little, tiny set, he was all excited that he gets to play with them again! She had a little trouble putting them together, but then again I did too. Those pieces sure are small! But once it was finished it was adorable and she has been playing with it since we put it together. It is a little swimming pool, lounge chair and a blender/drink (kind of looks like a margarita glass to me!) and a figurine.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment