Just in case I needed something else to suck me in, not really, but since I am done with the first part of school and am on a little bit of a break before Immersion starts, I decided to find something else to waste my time. Pintrest...in case you haven't heard of it, check out www.pintrest.com, it is a virtual bulletin board when you can "pin" things you like and then they are put in your created "boards"...a good place to keep them without clogging up your hard drive. I am sure Jay thanks me already. Anyway, I have been sucked into it lately. In addition to all the projects already on my to-do list, I now have more, thanks to Pintrest! You can follow my boards here
I decided to put a few of the recipes I found to the test last weekend when I had a few friends over last weekend. They were all a hit!
I made fresh raspberries stuffed with dark chocolate chips.

Coconut Nutella Cookies


Arabella helped decorate them!

The finished cookies! Delicious!
And I also made mini pretzels with a chocolate drop that I melted and then topped with an M&M. So easy and a great party snack!


1 comment:
All of those treats look so yummy :) I've been dying to try the stuffed raspberries ever since I saw them on Pinterest.
Post a Comment