It is hard to believe that Sunday is Arabella's 21 month Birthday! Since that day, our lives have changed and will never ever be the same, and I wouldn't change a thing. Just today I was thinking of the rough start that she had when she entered this world six weeks early. How it was such a scary and uncertain time. Everyday we looked for something positive in the darkness that surrounded us while she spent the first 21 days of her life in the NICU. It was the small stuff, and I mean small, that kept me going. I never knew how strong I was until I had to leave her in the hospital the day that I went home. Looking at her today, you would never know how she struggled in the beginning. She is such a strong, bright, loving little girl who has brought a tremendous amount of joy to our lives. I am so thankful to be her mom. I had no idea what an impression she would make on me. And the love that I have for her is unending. Mommy loves you more than you will ever know Little Bean.
24 Hours After Birth:
Today at Le Petite Gym:
3 comments:
Amazing isn't it? I was just thinking of that same thing earlier today. You look at her picture and you would never know she went through what she did almost two years ago.
What a trooper..makes me cry and smile at the same time!! She is amazing!
What a trooper..makes me cry and smile at the same time!! She is amazing!
Post a Comment