Arabella and I ventured out yesterday to meet up with one of her new friends, Amelie and her mom Janet. We decided to meet in Pointe Claire Village, like West Hartford Center but older and more quaint. There are really cute shops and cafes. So we put the girls and their strollers and decided to walk around...at the beginning, the snow wasn't so bad, but towards the end, it was really coming down. Pushing a stroller in the snow is no easy feat! I certainly got a good workout! Arabella and Amelie had fun playing at Babar Books while Janet and I looked around. We checked out a cute store called Boutique Bummis where Arabella got a new pair of shoes and smoe shades for the summer! We are looking forward to going back in less snowy weather!
Today we decorated the house of Easter and then went to Le Petite Gym! Arabella was such a good helper this morning and had a lot of fun at gymnastics. She learned how to do a flip on the uneven bars and loved playing on the rings!
No comments:
Post a Comment