Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

We hope that everyone had a love filled day spent with those you hold dear!

Cupid paid a visit to our house and brought a few presents and cards for everyone. Arabella enjoyed opening her gifts and cards. She received puzzle cards with animals on them and they are in French. Auntie Lori sent her a puzzle type game as well. It is 8 x 10 cards that have different animals and bugs on them, but there is a cut out for her to put her face in. Then she looks in a mirror and tells you what the animal is and makes the noise the animal would make, she loved it and was just giggling away.











Arabella also helped Dad open his card and gifts. She even helped to make sure his chocolate was good enough for him to eat!



As for me, I received the best Valentine ever! Merci Little Bean!





Jay also thought it would be funny to give me a Valentine's Day card that was in French...yes it was humorous to see me try and translate it...but what is even funnier is that he can't completely translate it! He did however, get me one in English too! And I also got a gift certificate to Bikram Yoga! Thank you for a gift that I am so excited about!

This afternoon we went to the Centre des Sciences de Montreal. It is in Old Montreal on the King Edward Pier. We took Arabella to see her first IMAX movie. We saw Under the Sea and she enjoyed it. She kept pointing at the screen and saying "fish, fish". The movie was in French which was interesting since there were no subtitles. I am not sure I understood a word that the narrator was saying, but nonetheless, it was still interesting.

Happy Valentine's Day from Montreal! xoxoxoxo

No comments: