Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fun Weekend

It seemed as if this weekend went by extremely fast, I used to think that often when I was working, but no so lately. Must have been because we were busy!

Yesterday, I had an appointment and then went to yoga in the evening. I also went again this morning. I think I am addicted to it, as hard as it is and as tired as I am afterwards, I still feel like I am getting stronger. With each class, I am able to get further into the poses. Just to make it through a 90 minute workout in a 105 degree room is no easy task and for that I am have a sense of accomplishment!

Jay and Arabella spent a lot of time together this weekend as he will be in Nova Scotia this coming week. They played in the snow, watched hockey and Shrek, colored and had a fun time. I think she will miss Daddy this week as he has no traveled since November, and I think he just may miss her a bit as well.

I also want to share of pictures of Arabella at her Le Petite Gym class from last week. She has so much fun and just loves her teacher, Leann.











This afternoon, we took a walk to the park in our neighborhood, since it was relatively warm and sunny. Arabella watched the kids play hockey on the rink that they have set up in the park. (I still find it amazing that a town would have a unsupervised, skate at your own risk, rink in all the local parks...probably has something to do with all the litigation that I have done in the past. I can't help but think "Now that is something you would never see in the U.S."). She also was able to swing on a big girl swing by herself. She was having so much fun, she didn't want to go home.







No comments: