Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Santa Came!!!

I still can not get over the wonder on Arabella's face on Christmas morning when, she sees that Santa has come and put presents under the tree. I am lucky that I also get to see that with Max...(although he didn't really understand and just was happy tearing through paper.) That is what the magic of Christmas is all about. And with each year, I hate that the wonder will come to an end with her. I am hopeful that she will believe for as long as I did. (I seriously think I was at least 12 when I grasped the whole Santa thing. My parents did an amazing job with it and having a brother 3 1/2 years younger, I went along with it. I have to say that I was sad when I figured it out.) Deep down, I do believe in Santa and the magic of Christmas. The joy, excitement and wonder on my kids faces on Christmas morning is all that matters. It is priceless and something that will stay with me forever.



Arabella couldn't believe that Santa brought her the Sofia the First vanity that she had been talking about for months.


She was also very, very excited to receive the Princess Palace Pets that she had asked for. She plays with them almost everyday!


Arabella loved helping max with his presents too. Arabella kept telling me that max wanted a pirate ship, go figure, from Santa...and guess what, Santa came through!



It was hard to avoid the Christmas morning gift opening chaos, but I wouldn't have changed a thing. 






We had a relaxing day at home. Max had fun hanging out with Grampie, arabella took her new bike for a spin, we cooked and Grampie made a delicious prime rib dinner!






Merry Christmas!!

No comments: