Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January Randomness

In an effort to bring the blog completly up to date and clear every pciture off the camera memory card, I figured this random titled blog post, with random things would fit the bill. So here goes...so far this month, we have spent a lot of time playing on the new pirate ship...



Someone took this corner a bit too fast!

Max is starting to climb...not sure this is the intended use for the pirate ship...


There were record low temperatures here in Charlotte. It was 8 degrees one morning last week and because the buildings and buses are not made for that cold of weather, which is really nothing compared to what we are used to, Arabella had 2 hour delays for 2 days last week. I personally think that it was a bogus reason to start school late, but I grew up in Connecticut and just spent 3 1/2 years in snowy and cold Quebec! Arabella even thought it was a bit silly!



Arabella and I planted a baby evergreen tree we received from The Honest Company. Once it gets a bit bigger we will plant it outside.



Arabella and Max received a box from Nana with Christmas gifts earlier this week...they both enjoyed opening them. Thanks Nana.




So that is our January so far. Stay tuned for more of our adventures this month!

No comments: