Jay and Mike had fun lining up the tanks to do battle...
Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
New Years Eve
We celebrated New Years Eve in true Southern, dare I say, "red neck" style. No holiday is complete with out fireworks, or at least that is what it seems like down here. At any given time and on any holiday, there are always fireworks going off. I suppose our proximity to South Carolina where they are readily available helps with that. I have to admit, that I do love fireworks, but for me, I am used to watching them at the beach on the 4th of July and not setting them off in the street on New Years Eve. In any event, we had fun with sparklers, tanks and a "pooping" dog while we waited for the ball to drop! Happy New Year! Here's to 2014!
Jay and Mike had fun lining up the tanks to do battle...
Jay and Mike had fun lining up the tanks to do battle...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment