By now, Jack is back at the North Pole indulging in what elves do best...working in Santa's workshops, having snow ball fights, eating cookies and drinking hot cocoa...you know, just everyday fun for elves living at the North Pole. But until we see Jack again next year, I figured I better keep track of the mischief he got into this past Christmas. I have to say, the closer it got to Christmas, the more he liked to hide up high so he could get a good view of what was going on and to make sure everyone was on their best behavior. I have to say this is one of my favorite Christmas traditions - I love to see Arabella (and even Max) get excited when they search for him, the wonder and surprise is what Christmas is all about. Till next year...
On Christmas eve morning, Jack hid up high with a surprise for Arabella and Max - new Christmas pj's. He started bringing them a few years back and it has now become a tradition.
And finally, one night, we caught Jack getting into our Pinnacle peppermint vodka..at least he was off the bottle by the time Arabella and Max woke up...I wonder if he ever made it to the North Pole that night?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment