Friday, January 10, 2014

Max's Baptism

On December 22nd, Max was baptized (finally...I know it should have been sooner) at St. Matthew's Catholic Church in Charlotte. We planned it for around Christmas since we knew a lot of family would be in town. Just like Arabella, Mac's godparents are Mike and Lori. I wrestled with who to have as Max's godparents and in the end, decided on the two people who have gone above and beyond for Arabella and who mean more than they know.

It was a beautiful ceremony and there were about 9 total baptisms taking place during the same ceremony. The priest did a wonderful job and we were lucky to have Jeff there who took some great pictures and video's of the day...thank you. Thank you to everyone who shared in this very special day for Max...Arabella, Mom, Dad, Mike and Jeff, Aunt Margo and Lori. We love you all so much and I am thankful for your presence.









No comments: