Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Last Day of School Celebration

I learned from my mom that it is important to celebrate all the milestones in life.  I try to do special things as much as possible for Arabella and I will do the same for Max.  I needed to do something special for her on her last day of preschool.  It was just one of those important things.

After I picked her up at school, we went to a fun little restaurant called Zoe's Kitchen.  They serve Mediterranean food and Arabella loves their chocolate cake.  It was a beautiful day and we ate outside.  It was a fun way to start our Summer vacation and celebrate her milestone of finishing preschool.



Yummy Orzo Salad!
                                                Check out that chocolate cake!

I also made her a little basket of some fun things to keep her busy this Summer.  She was so surprised and has already broken in to some of the items.


No comments: