You will always be my baby girl, no matter how old you are. And I love you so much - you won't have any idea until you have a first born of your own. (Now this doesn't mean I love Maxton any less than you, but you have just had a piece of my heart longer than he has.) You make everything so much sweeter and you are the most caring and compassionate little girl I know. You are always happy and smiling. You love to dance, sing and do gymnastics. You are a little fish too and have asked me if you can do diving lessons as well as your swim lessons. You are so smart and goofy (just like your dad) and can be a bit of an drama queen (like me). Since the day you were born, you have kept us on our toes. It is hard to look at you now and see that little preemie who arrived 6 weeks early. Thank you for making us parents and for letting me be your Mommy. I hope that all your wishes and dreams come true, my Little Bean. Happy Birthday!
Less than 2 hours old.
3 Days Old
You and Mommy spent hours like this at the hospital.
The day you got to go home...3 weeks after you were born.
Cupcakes for your Birthday Breakfast
Your Birthday treat - a trip to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique to be made into a Princess by your Fairy Godmother in Training!

No comments:
Post a Comment