Another thing that we had to do for Arabella was take her to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Again, Jay would say this was more for me than Arabella, but really, what girl doesn't want to meet her very own fairy Godmother in training and be made into a princess?? So yes, it was me partially living vicariously through Arabella, but I would think that had I been younger when my parents took us to Disney World and had Disney had the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, I would have had the royal treatment too. The other part again, was to see the pure magic come alive. She was so excited to be made into a princess like Cinderella (again it wasn't cheap...$60 for so...and it could have been way more expensive, but I choose the middle of the road package)! It was full on hair, make-up and a manicure treatment. At the end, she brought home a cute cling backpack full of makeup, nail polish and more that was used during her appointment. It was so fun to see her transformation take place and she loved being in the chair having her hair and makeup done. It was even more special for her because it was her birthday. She loved every minute of it and looked like a mini Cinderella at the end. In the end, Disney is a money making machine, but this was worth every penny...just to see her face was priceless and she loved it.
Arabella and Gladys, her fairy Godmother in training.
Uncle Mike wanted to see what all the royal treatment was about!
Getting her royal manicure!
And her royal makeup done!
Getting some special fairy dust sparkle and a special princess spell.
Her first glimpse of herself as a princess!
Signing her name in the princess log book.
Princess Arabella and Cinderella! (I love how she is holding her dress the same as Cinderella!)

No comments:
Post a Comment