Friday, June 14, 2013

Last Day of Preschool

This is such a bittersweet day.  It is Arabella's last day of preschool.  She is ready in every way possible to start kindergarten, but I wish I could keep her little for a bit longer.  She is growing up so very fast before my eyes.  I just can't believe it.  I also wish that she was able to finish out preschool at Magic Circle with her friends in Montreal.  She was such a part of that class and she misses her teachers, the program and her friends so much.  Don't get me wrong, her school her is good and her new teachers great, but it is just not the same.  I think we are both a little bit sad about it, but there is not much we can do about the changes we have to go through sometimes. 

She was very excited to be going to her last day today.  And even more excited that Jay got home last night while she was sleeping so he could drop her off this morning.  I hope you are having a fun filled day at school Arabella.  Please stay curious about everything around you.  I hope you never lose your sense of wonder and that your thirst for learning stays strong.  I know you will do amazing in kindergarten.  You make me so proud.  I love you so very much and can't wait to have a fun filled Summer with you!


I can't believe how much you have grown and changed since September!

No comments: