Sunday, May 12, 2013

Goodbye Brunch...and Dinner

The Friday before we left Montreal, we had a brunch with some friends.  It was a lot of fun and I miss the breakfast/brunch at Cafe Campagne in St. Lazare.  Jay was able to join us which was nice since he had never been to brunch there before.  (He wasn't the only guy, Mike joined us for it too!)  It was a lot of fun, but was so very hard to say goodbye to my girlfriends.  I hate saying goodbye and I am no good at it.  I am welling up just thinking about it and I miss them so much.  They were such an amazing support for me.  We had so may good times and our get togethers were always so much fun.  We are so very close and they are like the sisters I never had.  We have watched our kids grow up together and have such a bond.  I miss you ladies more than you know...and if I haven't been in touch it is because I am not ready to make that call...I will be crying mess.  I need a bit more time to heal...I hope you understand. 





Our breakfast turned into an impromptu dinner at June's house.  It was just 4 couples, but we had so much fun.  We laughed, Seb & Laura cooked a delicious dinner and the kids had a ton of fun playing one last time.  MY only regret is that we didn't do dinners like this more often.  It was a great evening and a good way to say goodbye. 


 The most amazing mango tapanade ever!!
 Arabella and G had fun playing in the snow!
More yumminess...fresh feta, olives and oregano!


No comments: