Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 2 On The Road - Connecticut to Delaware

We got back on the road on Easter Monday.  Next stop Wilmington, Delaware.  I had Arabella and Max in the car with me and they did great!  We had a few traffic slow downs, but that is to be expected since we were going through New York and New Jersey. I forgot how quick of a drive it is from Connecticut to Delaware and it was pretty easy too.  It was nice to get out of the car and into a hotel to relax, although as you will see towards the end of this adventure, I was very much done with hotel living!

Some of our sights along the way were...

 Arabella was excited to get on the road.
 383 km to go to our next stop...
The very pretty Merritt Parkway and Connecticut traffic.



At least Arabella slept through the New York City traffic!


 New York City from Jersey


 I thought it was comical to see such a large arrow!

No comments: