Auntie Lori saved the day! If it wasn't for her, our house wouldn't be in as good shape as it is now. It is hard to empty and unpack boxes with a 4 month old and a 4 year old, add to the all the traveling that Jay has had to do and there is no way I could have done it without her. I know it sounds silly, but Max eats every 2 hours still and then I have to take and pick Arabella up at school, make meals, etc. I was making very slow progress but with an extra set of hands, we made a ton of progress! And I (actually we) are so very thankful for her help!! She really cracked the whip and our house was in pretty good shape when she left.
We had fun while unpacking too. It is always interesting to see how the movers pack things.
Take this box for instance labeled stemware...
This was what was inside...
Or this one....
We also had a chance to enjoy a (few) glasses of wine in the evening when we had productive days. Please ignore the lawn chairs in the living room...our new couch had not been delivered yet!
I know I enjoyed having Auntie Lori here to help out and Arabella and Max did too! Thanks for all your help and hard work!!
No comments:
Post a Comment